Toxic Devils
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Toxic Devils

Welcome to the online forum for the Combat Arms Clan Toxic Devils

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A little news and About Me

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
samX
samX

A little news and About Me Empty
PostSubject: A little news and About Me   A little news and About Me Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 6:44 pm

I have no idea if this is the right area for this...

So, just some facts about me:

I've probably been playing this game longer than everyone else still playing. Like, 99% of em. I played in the pre-beta. This is technically my third account. I kinda wasted the GP and forgot the passes on my first one, and I have another, Samclone, I also forgot the logon stuff for.

I have never hacked an online game, excepting that one time I played Halo CE with hacks.

I'm not the best at anything, but I'm pretty \"dont say this word\" good at everything. Or, at least, I have been.

I've devoted roughly a 5th of my kills strictly to sniper rifles, and of that, I have about 20000 kills with the L96A1.

I'm about to start a job, so I don't know how that will effect my playtime. Also, as of September 20th, I'll be back in school. Same thing, no idea when I'll be on for that.

So, in the future, if you kick me for not playing enough, I understand. I've rotated through clans before, and I like what I see here. My immediatly previous clan was Spanish. They were good, and spoke/wrote english, so it was workable. But not fun.

I like being in a clan to access clan specific items and to have a group of friends to call on for matches.

Final note. There are some requirements for this clan that I haven't gotten around too. If you guys could help me with that, would be great. I've never had to do anything save log in for a clan before... So, if I never get any of that done and u kick me for it, understand that too.

Also, I don't think I'll ever have a mic, but I don't talk much other than to laugh and curse. I can hear you guys just fine. I can see how that would be an issue with the separate team speak thing tho.

Thanks. I'm currently re-installing the game, since it had errors logging me in. See if that fixes it. Missed a game with Girly and XGuard, sry bout that!
Back to top Go down
ToxicShadow-
Merchant
Merchant
ToxicShadow-

A little news and About Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little news and About Me   A little news and About Me Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 12:44 am

My turn =D

I have lived in New Hampshire, Hawaii, Florida, and now Delaware. I never knew that DE was a state till i moved here. lmao that just show how "smart" i am.

This year i will be a senior and im excited that its my last year! School for me starts back up some time in late August early September. I am taking classes of ROTC this year so if i enlist in the military i can be a higher rank.

This is not my First time playing this game however this is my first character. i just got a name change but before i was XGuardian- i was know as deathdies2 but i just didnt like the sound of that.
Im not that great of a player but my game play has gotten ALOT better since i started playing with ToxicDevils!!

I plan to stay in this clan for a long time! these past couple weeks since i joined i have made some great friends and this clan is like my second family. So i enjoy it!

We have a GREAT group of players here and we really have that connection in this clan that not many others have. and when we clan war man it shows!

Im just extreamly happy that i came to this clan and like i said i do not plan to leave!!!

Back to top Go down

A little news and About Me
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Toxic Devils :: ToxicDevils :: Devils Coffee Shop-
Jump to: